Today we are proud to announce the inaugural Ambush Wake Classic, a traditionally formatted wake contest bound for Lake Acworth on Saturday, April 26. We’re also pumped to announce that we will be giving away CA$H prizes for each division, something that’s completely unprecedented in Ambush wake contest history. All divisions will be pulled by Nautique Boat’s industry leading G-Series courtesy of Marine Max GA.
Women (G-21) $100 for 1st Place
Wakeskate (G-21) $100 for 1st Place
Advanced Men (G-23) $100 for 1st Place
Beginner Men (G-21) $100 for 1st Place
Wakesurf (G-23) $100 for 1st Place
Intermediate Men (G-21) $100 for 1st Place
Open Men (G-23) $500 for 1st, $250 for 2nd, $100 for 3rd
- Wakeboard divisions get two passes or two falls, wakeskate division get two passes or three falls, and wakesurf division gets two passes (frontside and backside) or three falls.
- Subjective judging based on amplitude, technical difficulty, and style.
- Three judges per rider.
- Top three finishers in each division win trophies and $$$$.
- $45 Entry Fee (includes contest tee shirt and event insurance).
- Eight Divisions (beginner women, advanced women, beginner, intermediate, advanced, open, wakeskate, wakesurf).
- 12 riders max per division.
- Two Boats (G-21 for women, beginner, intermediate, and wakeskate; G-23 for advanced, open, and wakesurf).
*Registration is open now in-store and will start on site at 9:00am
*First rider to hit the water at 10:00am
770-420-9111Ambush Wake Classic > Ambush Wakeboard Tournament > Atlanta Wakeboard Contest 2014