Archives for Ambush Boarding co

A Day at Terminus Wake Park

It’s a good time to be a metro-Atlanta based wakeboarder. The lakes are still at full pool, the weather is holding out, and Terminus Wake Park recently opened up in Emerson, GA. Take a couple laps around the new park with Cole Vanhoff, Nick Gaddy, and Gary Sargent as they get critical sharing a two hour session.

Cole Vanhoff

Interested in cable wakeboarding? Be sure to come in and get your questions answered at Atlanta’s best wake shop.

Mazza Mondays: Legacy Game Of Skate



As all of you know this past weekend was the Legacy Game Of Skate. As usual, we had a great turn out, great music, and great people skating, watching, and working the event. Rumor out there that this might have been the last Game of Skate. We might be taking all of our new skate contest to Swift Cantrell Skatepark when it opens. Only time will tell. Big congrats to all of the winners! Lets see who all came out:




Taco Bell’s finest JUAN up in hereeeeee


“Can I stick my middle finger up? Is this going online? I hope my mom doesn’t see this or she will hit me with a switch or a paddle.” – These kids’ moms. Read More >

Ambush Turns 15

Ambush Boarding Co. is about to celebrate its 15th Anniversary.  In observation of the last decade and a half, let’s take a look back and see just how long 15 years really is:

When Ambush opened in June of 1997, Bill Clinton was president, Ally McBeal and Dawson’s Creek were considered great television, Michael Jordan just won his fifth of six NBA championships, and Titanic won Best Picture.

In 1997, only 18% of households had the internet.  As of 2010, over 80% are online (the other 20% live in caves).  Similarly, only 18% of the U.S. population had cell phones in 1997.  That figure is now upwards of 97%.  S#!t, nearly 60% of cell phones now have the internet.  In 1997, text messaging didn’t exist, Google was still a research project, and a gallon of gas cost $1.20 on average. Read More >

Supra Three Amigos Tour!

On 4/20 the Supra team pleasured the Dirty South their arrival in Atlanta. I hear they were throwing hammers down the Big 5 before they headed up here for a meet and greet. A huge crowd showed up and started to shred the ramps as they waited for the team to arrive. Tyler Lee and I got the grill going and kept hot dogs on deck.

When the vans arrived it was Neen Williams, Boo Johnson, Keelan Dadd, Spencer Hamilton, Kevin Romar, Pat Rumney, and Nick Tucker. It didn’t take long for the kids to start a line and the team began writing their name over and over and over again.

After everyone got their collectable ebay items to sell when they are over the hill, the team just chilled with crowd for a few hours. Some dudes killed the ramps, some shredded the mic. If you didn’t make it you are probably going to regret it for the rest of your life, but good thing Max got it all on film for you. Read More >

Last updated by at .